SaltDogg™ 2 Cubic Yard Gas Carbon Steel Hopper Spreader
Call For Pricing
This item ships freight.
Item #: BUY-1400050
Manufacturer’s Product Number: 1400050
- Designed for 1 ton trucks.
- 96 in. hopper with a 2.0 cubic yard capacity.
- 10-1/2 HP gas engine with convenient electric start and throttle control.
- Spreads bulk salt or a salt/sand mix.
- Versatile 12 in. chain conveyor drive.
- 12 in. poly spinner broadcasts up to 30 ft.
- Corrosion-resistant orange powder-coated carbon steel construction.
- Top screen and inverted V included.
- Optional extended chute available.
- Made in the USA.
A SaltDogg spreader is an investment made to last. The spreader is powered by a 10-1/2 HP Briggs and Stratton Intek industrial/commercial engine with a battery for electric start. A heavy duty drive shaft and 1-1/8 in. sealed bearings are designed for long life. The high-torque conveyor gearbox has a 20:1 ratio with a 1 in. input shaft and 1-1/8 in. output shaft on tapered roller bearings to provide extra power on start up.The bright orange carbon steel hopper is dual powder-coated for optimum corrosion protection. The frame is continuously welded for strength and durability. The hopper also comes outfitted with a top screen. The spreader is equipped with a steel pintle chain conveyor, and features a stainless steel inverted V to reduce stress on the drive line and improve flow. The high-flow conveyor is 12 in. wide and has a stainless steel floor. An adjustable feedgate with friction lock offers additional material flow control.
Its 12 in. poly spinner casts material 2 ft to 30 ft and gets the job done. The spreader is available with a regular or extended chute. Adjustable baffles allow you to adjust the spread pattern to match your use. Buyers Products 2 Cubic Yard Gas Stainless Hopper Spreader is comparable to Swenson® PV and Henderson® FSP.
Product Common Use: Light Commercial Jobs, Residential Units/Apartment Complexes, Driveways, Parking Lots